- RT @dsgnblts: Noch immer schmerzt Michael Erlhoffs Abwesenheit, doch partiell vermag die Lektüre seiner Arbeiten Linderung verschaffen, di… 1 week ago
- RT @dsgnblts: #cityplus coming soon https://t.co/nHyxSkS8ZO 1 week ago
- RT @tombieling: New version of the #Protest Book. This time in Spanish! PROTESTA Pictogramas y grafismo para cambiar el mundo. #pictogram #… 1 week ago
- RT @dsgnblts: "Design and Research in Architecture and Landscape" by Nadja Stozek designforschung.org/2022/04/25/des… #DesignResearch #ArchitecturalRes… 1 week ago
- RT @dsgnblts: 1st anniversary of Michael Erlhoff’s passing. 365 days hardly went by without him being present in some way. Michael was an i… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: senses
Becoming Animal – How our Relationship with Nature, connected with the Senses, has developed to where we are now.
[A Film Review] Dorit Nafshy „As we humans are spending more and more time entranced by our artifacts, caught up in a dazzle of the digital screen, it enables us not to notice, not to feel, what’s really going on … Continue reading →