- NOW..: twitter.com/specspace1/sta… 22 hours ago
- RT @JosefinWangel: This looks soooo exciting! 🤓🥳🧶 Perhaps something for @elina and others? 1 day ago
- RT @SpecSpace1: All #NERDs (and friends) join us today for the last session of #NERD_for 6 days ago
- RT @tombieling: The New Experimental Research in Design Conference is approaching soon. Join us on Zoom on the 3rd, 10th and 17th of June a… 6 days ago
- RT @jasminewsun: nyc friends: where are your favorite places in the city for seeing/experiencing great urban design? public spaces, walka… 6 days ago
Tag Archives: Life
Becoming Animal – How our Relationship with Nature, connected with the Senses, has developed to where we are now.
[A Film Review] Dorit Nafshy „As we humans are spending more and more time entranced by our artifacts, caught up in a dazzle of the digital screen, it enables us not to notice, not to feel, what’s really going on … Continue reading →