- Vom Beschreiten neuer Wege #Trampelpfade sz-magazin.sueddeutsche.de/natur/trampelp… 5 days ago
- RT @mesahinol: you guys are great! assembling a 3d printed prosthesis without any prior experience! we proved that doing that during an onl… 6 days ago
- RT @tombieling: “Access and Tinkering: Designing Assistive Technologies as Political Practice“ starts tomorrow. dis-abilities-and-digital-media.org/index.php/de/t… 6 days ago
- Symposium “Access and Tinkering: Designing Assistive Technologies as Political Practice“ starting today… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @mesahinol: Roundtable Discussion: “DIY-Prostheses, Toys and Remote-Prototyping” w @tomie089 (Interface Designer), @wessolek (Tangible I… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: interview
NewPractice (Issue One) on ‘Design as Radical Labour’ includes an interview with Tom Bieling about social, cultural and political dimensions of Design. Find the entire interview here!
Tom Bieling talks about the Project DESIGN IN(G) SOCIETY in this Radio Interview (Language: German). To listen or download the Interview click here! Or “watch” it on Youtube: For further Infos on the project click here! Project DESIGN IN(G) SOCIETY In the winter semester 2012/13, a … Continue reading →