- Fashion faces a stark choice theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 36 minutes ago
- … #EllenBareis #RuediBaur @TomBieling #DieterBirnbacher #UtaBrandes #Juliaconstanzedissel #DanielMartinFeige… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- "The world of design as will and imagination” Interdisciplinary conference in the context of the “New European Bauh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- “Ankommen” Symposium + Ausstellung ankommen-ohne-worte.de mit Francesca Audretsch, Ömer Alkin, Bidisha Banerjee,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The #Art of #Transformation https://t.co/natKTtSHCc 1 week ago
Tag Archives: hfg ulm
Our latest Editorial Board Member Prof. Dr. Marion Godau discusses the interconnections between Design and Organisation from a German Design History Perspective… For sociologist Elfie Miklautz, objects are important for understanding the world. She writes: “Communal reality is produced and judged with … Continue reading
Today, two years ago, Prof. Heiner Jacob passed away. He still keeps on inspiring a whole generation of KISD Alumni, Design Scholars and Designers across the globe. Thanks Heiner!