How should a city for the blind be designed? No,…how should a city in general be designed? Architect Chris Downey takes us on a trip from the perspective of a man who recently lost his sight and relates his non-visual senses to the world of architecture. And he tells about those two types of people: “Those with disabilities, and those who haven’t quite found theirs yet”.
- RT @dsgnblts: Vom Beschreiten neuer Wege #Trampelpfade sz-magazin.sueddeutsche.de/natur/trampelp… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SpecSpace1: Our next season POTENTIALS OF SPECULATION III features Michael Wesely (23 Nov), John Ó Maoilearca (14 Dec) and Ho Tzu Nyen… 1 month ago
- RT @dsgnblts: "The world of design as will and imagination” Interdisciplinary conference in the context of the “New European Bauhaus” at @H… 1 month ago
- Fashion faces a stark choice theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 month ago
- … #EllenBareis #RuediBaur @TomBieling #DieterBirnbacher #UtaBrandes #Juliaconstanzedissel #DanielMartinFeige… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago