The Verge’s Ben Popper explores the world of biohacking, where DIY cyborgs are pushing the bleeding edge of human enhancement. From basement labs to piercing shops. A documentary about the “grinder” culture that hopes to merge man and machine.
- … #EllenBareis #RuediBaur @TomBieling #DieterBirnbacher #UtaBrandes #Juliaconstanzedissel #DanielMartinFeige… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- "The world of design as will and imagination” Interdisciplinary conference in the context of the “New European Bauh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- “Ankommen” Symposium + Ausstellung ankommen-ohne-worte.de mit Francesca Audretsch, Ömer Alkin, Bidisha Banerjee,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- The #Art of #Transformation https://t.co/natKTtSHCc 1 week ago
- RT @ArtDesignEduRes: Have you studied or taught Art and Design in Higher Education? I am looking for participants to take part in my new st… 1 week ago