To get a better idea about how blind navigation functions and how blind navigation systems or -interfaces should work, we are also interested in how sighted people people get trained to guide blind people. Certain patterns have been developed through the time, based on efficient ways of human-human-interaction. In order to develop concepts for human-computer-interaction, we should take a close look on such systems.
- Starting in 20 ... twitter.com/specspace1/sta… 7 hours ago
- RT @AestheManag: Prepping for TMW's lecture "On Nonadaptation and Realizability" - online at 18Uhr CET, hosted by the good people at @SpecS… 1 day ago
- RT @SpecSpace1: Next tuesday (18th may), Patricia Reed will be our guest speaker at #PotentialsOfSpeculation. Feel free to tune in at 6pm C… 4 days ago
- RT @SpecSpace1: Join us tonight at 6pm (CEST) #PotentialsOfSpeculation with @MattLMalpass on #Critical #Speculative #Design Link via 👉🏼http… 1 week ago
- RT @dsgnblts: DANKE MICHEAL ERLHOFF! Am 1. Mai 2021 verstarb #MichaelErlhoff, der so vielen von uns so vieles mit auf den Weg gegeben hat.… 2 weeks ago