The korean designers Son Seunghee, Lee Sukyung and Kim Hyunsoo came up with an idea for a camera for samsung, that has been awarded with the 2008 red dot best concept (category: life science). The concept is based on the polaroid technology. The difference here: An integrated printer produces a picture made of braille-dots. The idea is to enable blind people to grasp and conceive pictures, they can not actually “see”.
- Starting in 20 ... twitter.com/specspace1/sta… 6 hours ago
- RT @AestheManag: Prepping for TMW's lecture "On Nonadaptation and Realizability" - online at 18Uhr CET, hosted by the good people at @SpecS… 1 day ago
- RT @SpecSpace1: Next tuesday (18th may), Patricia Reed will be our guest speaker at #PotentialsOfSpeculation. Feel free to tune in at 6pm C… 4 days ago
- RT @SpecSpace1: Join us tonight at 6pm (CEST) #PotentialsOfSpeculation with @MattLMalpass on #Critical #Speculative #Design Link via 👉🏼http… 1 week ago
- RT @dsgnblts: DANKE MICHEAL ERLHOFF! Am 1. Mai 2021 verstarb #MichaelErlhoff, der so vielen von uns so vieles mit auf den Weg gegeben hat.… 2 weeks ago