“implants creating embossed text in braille placed under skin, can be read by touch / stroke by blind people. it could be either bead-style implants (in this case the size of the beads should be a bit bigger than the standardized size of braille text. too small beads will sink in the muscles and they will not be embossed) or transdermal implants – placed partially below and partially above the skin
the implants are made of silicone (or surgical grade stainless steel /316L/ or titanium)”.
- Starting in 20 ... twitter.com/specspace1/sta… 8 hours ago
- RT @AestheManag: Prepping for TMW's lecture "On Nonadaptation and Realizability" - online at 18Uhr CET, hosted by the good people at @SpecS… 1 day ago
- RT @SpecSpace1: Next tuesday (18th may), Patricia Reed will be our guest speaker at #PotentialsOfSpeculation. Feel free to tune in at 6pm C… 4 days ago
- RT @SpecSpace1: Join us tonight at 6pm (CEST) #PotentialsOfSpeculation with @MattLMalpass on #Critical #Speculative #Design Link via 👉🏼http… 1 week ago
- RT @dsgnblts: DANKE MICHEAL ERLHOFF! Am 1. Mai 2021 verstarb #MichaelErlhoff, der so vielen von uns so vieles mit auf den Weg gegeben hat.… 2 weeks ago