Damian Kozlik (Poland) comes up with “X – watch”, as a universal and integrating L.E.D. timepiece. It can be used by sighted and blind people. The dial is compounded of Leds. The mechanism of the watch (IC board) is placed under them. Blind people just move a finger along the graduated watch glass. There are extruded Braille numbers. By touching the highlighted panel you will hear a sound.
- Starting in 20 ... twitter.com/specspace1/sta… 8 hours ago
- RT @AestheManag: Prepping for TMW's lecture "On Nonadaptation and Realizability" - online at 18Uhr CET, hosted by the good people at @SpecS… 1 day ago
- RT @SpecSpace1: Next tuesday (18th may), Patricia Reed will be our guest speaker at #PotentialsOfSpeculation. Feel free to tune in at 6pm C… 4 days ago
- RT @SpecSpace1: Join us tonight at 6pm (CEST) #PotentialsOfSpeculation with @MattLMalpass on #Critical #Speculative #Design Link via 👉🏼http… 1 week ago
- RT @dsgnblts: DANKE MICHEAL ERLHOFF! Am 1. Mai 2021 verstarb #MichaelErlhoff, der so vielen von uns so vieles mit auf den Weg gegeben hat.… 2 weeks ago